- Supported Height - 120 – 210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Product Dimensions – (L)92.5 X (W)57.5 X (H)78.5 cm, (L) 36.4 X (W) 22.6 X (H) 30.9inches
- Product Weight – 22kg or 48.5lbs
- Color Box Dimensions 23 X 59 X 75cm or 9 x 23.2 x 29.5inches
- Boxed Weight – 25kg or 55.1lbs
- Part Number – NLR-S023
COMPATIBLE NEXT LEVEL RACING® PRODUCTS
- Next Level Racing® GTSeat Add-On
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Single Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Triple Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 (Once Wheel Stand 2.0 is combined with the GTSeat Add-On)
- Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Platform (Once Wheel Stand 2.0 is combined with the GTSeat Add-On)
- Next Level Racing® F-GT/GTtrack Combat Flight Pack (Once Wheel Stand 2.0 is combined with the GTSeat Add-On)
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Keyboard & Mouse Stand
- Next Level Racing® Floor Mat
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Castor Wheels
- Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand
- Pedal Plate and Wheel Plate
- Shifter Mounting Arm and Shifter Plate
- Handbrake Support
- Next Level Racing® Gaming Chair Cradle
- Assembly Hardware and electronics mounting hardware
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Good Low Cost Entry Wheel Base
As someone just getting into Sim Racing who uses my desk primary for work during the week it was nice to purchase this wheelbase so I didn't have to clamp my DD Pro to the desk everytime. It's also better to have the pedal mounted. The attachment to hold your desk chair is handy but is a bit of a hazard. You can easily cut yourself or trip on it. Moving the wheel base is impossible without some effort. I would recommend a trolley from bunnings for $16 to move it when you're not using it. The folding up feature doesn't feel safe to me and you do need to struggle a bit to get everything setup. The wheelbase moves around up and down which is a little annoying. The bolts do an ok job but you need a couple more to really stop it tilting. Haven't used the manual gear shifter section. It kinda gets in the way and is quite heavy so be careful taking it off as it can fall on your foot. Cable management could have been better. Some included clips on the side would have been nice. Overall I'm happy for $350, does the job and allows me the flexibility of not having a huge rig setup in a room in the house.
It Works Well
Very happy with this purchase. It's built well, and very stable. The adjustability is good to cater for different heights, and lengths for wheel and pedals. Comes with the hex bolts for fastening steering wheel and pedals. I highly recommend this product.
Great starting point
Very happy with the adjustability and future upgradeable to a full cockpit.
Nice stand but could be better
Good product overall, nice and solid but I have found it difficult to make several adjustments with out removing bolts entirely. The level of machining accuracy is lacking to make it totally good experience.
Wheel Stand 2.0
Overall a solid stand. Only issue if anything is the mount for the shifter/handbrake has a tendency to flex during use.