- Supported Height – 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight – 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions – 84 x 72 x 130 cm or 33.1 x 28.3 x 51.2 inches
- Product Weight – 25kg or 55.1 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions – 88 x 62 x 60 cm or, 34.6x 24.4 x 23.6 inches
- Boxed Weight – 32 kg or 70.5 lbs
- Part Number – NLR-S024
- Next Level Racing® GT Seat Add on Frame and seat including seat slider
- Gear Shifter Holder
- Handbrake support plate
- ButtKicker® Gamer 2 Adapter
- Height adjustable feet
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Pretty awesome seat, feels like sitting on a real car seat. Loved it!
It arrived on time and the quality of the seat is outstanding. All parts are there and are made of high quality.
The seat add-on to the Next Level Racing DD stand frame is very good, it is well adjustable like a seat in a real car. My only criticism is a little seat flex during heavy braking (I use Heusinkveld Pedals at 50 + kg brake force) but this may just be a minor issue (more a personal concern rather than an objective flaw in the product), the seating position is very good though and becomes more comfortable after it wears in a little (seat feels hard at first). I find it comfortable at 5 foot 11 and 80 kg body-weight. I would definitely recommend it and it was worth the many months wait for it. I am glad I did. Cheers, Lewis W.
Plastic caps don't fit properly, then break too easily when you try to put just a little bit of force onto them, along with a couple of crooked threads that required some work to fix. Overall, good product, just needs better manufacturing/quality control.
Really easy to set up. Bolted straight into my DD Wheel stand. Achieved a comfortable race set up quite easily. Easy to race for hours on end without any discomfort whatsoever. Looking forward to adding a buttkicker to this real soon.