- Ergonomic replica throttle quadrant, inspired by iconic Airbus flight controls
- 2 navigational axes, with 16 buttons and controls (detents, switches and even a thrust reverser mechanism) for a multitude of possibilities during takeoff, in flight, upon landing and when on the ground
- Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers (to switch to linear axis mode), for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft
- Contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder systems, as well as with the TM Flying Clamp (all sold separately)
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we offer 24 months warranty on Thrustmaster products, so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Device well made functions well, but very difficult to program and has a lot of trouble functioning with my saitek controls. Otherwise OK.
Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
top service and item