- Supported Height – 120 – 200 cm or 4ft – 6ft 6 inches
- Supported Max Weight – 130 kg or 287lbs
- Product Dimensions – (GT Position: 176 X 93 X 95cm, 69.2 X 36.6 X 37.4 inches. Folded: 104 X 93 X 30cm, 40.9 X 36.6 X 11.8 inches)
- Product Weight – 14.4kg or 31.7lbs
- Color Box Dimensions 77 X 20.5 X 58cm or 30.3 x 8.07 x 22.8inches
- Boxed Weight – 15.4kg or 33.9lbs
- Part Number – NLR-S021
- Next Level Racing® GT Lite Cockpit frame
- Instructions and tools for quick and easy assembly
- Bolts to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Gear shifter adaptor
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
FANTASTIC! Perfect rig, easy to setup, solid construction, easy to store!
What a great rig for limited space or if just don't want to have a permanent rig setup. Or if you are not a die hard racing fan and need the desk space to play other games without having a fixed monitor and race set just for car games. It's comfortable and can be used for hours.
Well-built, comfortable and easy to assemble
The GTLite has turned out better than I expected. Assembly was straightforward. The rig is sturdy enough that I expect it to hold up well for years. It folds up without much effort, which makes it ideal when you need to put it out of the way. I would also suggest buyers consider the GTLite (or FGTLite) over other options because of the seat design. Heavier, padded seats may look more ‘realistic’, but will show wear long before the material (rip-stop nylon?) on the GTLite does. And the GTLite fabric is breathable, keeping you cool during long driving sessions.
More solid than it looks!
Great value for the price. Is actually a lot sturdier than the pictures give it credit. Only issue is seat can get really uncomfortable so need a pillow or something soft to sit on.
Entry Level Cockpit
Good entry level cockpit, it’s not perfect but at this price point, it’s ok. Definitely for newbies who race occasionally, long stints in a race become uncomfortable so keep that in mind.
Next Level Racing GTLite Simulator Cockpit.
Very happy with the speed of the delivery and very happy with the cockpit for my basic general use.