- Supported Height: 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions: (L) 153 cm x (W) 99 cm or (H) 122cm /(L) 60.2 inches x W 39 inches x H 48 inches)
- Box Dimensions: 100 cm (L) X 54cm (W) X 48cm (H)/ 39.4 inches(L) x 21.3 inches (W) x 18.9 inches(H)
- Product Weight: 49.5kg or 109.1 lbs
- Boxed Weight – 56.3 kg or 124.1 lbs
- Part Number – NLR-S028
- Next Level Racing® Flight Simulator Boeing Military Edition Frame
- Next Level Racing® dedicated Boeing inspired Flight Seat
- Four Point Next Level Racing® Harness
- Next Level Racing® Custom Feet
- Buttkicker® Adaptor Mount
- Seat Sliders
- Custom Next Level Racing® Keyboard and Mouse Pads
- Next Level Racing® Lumbar Cushion
- Hardware for assembly with extra hardware for hard mounting peripherals
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Mil Flight Simpit
Good stuff added a HF8 seat for further immersion, Solid build seems great for the price
Next Level Racing Flight Simulator: Boeing Military Edition.
my grandson helped me assemble it, the instructions were great went together in a couple of hours very impressed with the build quality ,strong and solid build not flimsy or cheap ,all the holes lined up, has a truck load of spare bolts, ,extra brackets for mounting anything you want all the tools you need are supplied in the kit .lam very happy great product
I purchased this to replace an old Obutto pit. Absolutely fantastic. Heaps of ways to mount my gear and solid as a rock. Probably the only negative would be the ability to lower the center stick mount so extensions can be used....had to do a bit cutting and grinding so my stick was as low as possible. My gear is all Winwing with the exception of MFG pedals.
Boeing Military Edition Seat
excellent product, quick delivery
Comfortable and ideal for what I want
The product seems well made; I would recommend it. I Haven't spent enough time using it as yet. A little disappointed that I have surface scratches on the leather (which I had to glue down). My own doing, but only because the metal was not deburred well enough when installing the seat. A simple plastic gasket (not for a better word) would stop this from happening on installs. So instead of metal pressing on the leather it's the plastic protecting the leather from potentially sharp metal. Instructions need more work as there are things missing, but not hard to work out. Plenty of Videos and info out there, recommend viewing them before you install your product.