ButtKicker BKA1000-P Power Amplifier Specifications
- Dimensions: 12.7” L x 16.9” W x 3.8“ H / 32.35cm x 43cm x 9.75cm
- with rack ears 12.7” L x 19” W x 3.8” H / 32.35cm x 48.5 cm x 9.75cm
- Weight: 13.45 lbs./ 6.1 kgs.
- Power Output: 1300 watts RMS @ 2 ohms / 2100 watts Peak
- 920 watts RMS @ 4 ohms / 1200 watts Peak
- *Based on one-third power duty cycle
- Frequency Response: 10 - 300Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 160 mVolt - RCA 1.25V - TRS Balanced
- High Cut Filter: 40Hz - 160Hz -3dB User Selectable
- Roll-off: -12dB/Octave
- Low Cut Filter: 25Hz -3dB
This amplifier is designed for use with the following ButtKicker® transducer models only:
- BK-LFE - quantity 4 max
- BK-CT - quantity 4 max
- BK-MINI-CT - quantity 4 max
- BK-MINI-LFE - quantity 8 max
- BK4-4 Advance - quantity 8 max
ButtKicker BKA1000-P Power Amplifier
- Wireless remote control
- Removable rack mounting ears
- Power cord
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Buttkicker products with a full 24-month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period, our team of simulation experts will still support you with any problem that you may encounter.
Great unit. Remote is slightly disappointing. Wont turn the unit on. But will do everything else. Running 3 mini lfe buttkickers at the moment.