Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
- 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari
- Large size: 11.8”/30 cm in diameter!
- Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara® material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel’s structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs/1.2 kg (super-responsive force feedback)
- 2 large wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (crafted of brushed metal, very high-end tact switch)
- 6 action buttons, 3-position rotary switch with push function in central position, 1 directional pad
- Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system
Industrial-class brushless servomotor
Super smooth and seamless force feedback, ultra-responsive and realistic force effects, with no latency
New dual-belt, friction-free optimised mechanism
Smooth and seamless action – super silent system
High-precision racing wheel base
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™*, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor = precision that will not decrease over time
16-bit resolution (i.e. 65,536 values on the steering axis)
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility)
- Embedded software certified for PlayStation®4 (compatible in the system’s menus) and PS4™ / PS3™ sliding switch
Also compatible with Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Compatibility ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website.
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure
Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal's travel)
3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
- T3PA PRO** pedal set, TH8A** shifter, other detachable Thrustmaster wheels**
- Box contents: 599XX EVO detachable wheel, T300 Servo Base, power cord, T3PA pedal set, attachment system, user manual including warranty information.
* Patent pending** Sold separately
Thrustmaster’s renowned proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system gives racers the opportunity to experience incredibly lifelike sensations, thanks to magnetic sensors allowing for up to 16-bit resolution.
Versatile and stable, the T-LCM Pedals set gives users significant advantages when racing: the pedals can be adjusted; a set of 6 springs allows for a multitude of adjustment options; the unit features non-slip, 100% metal materials; and the pedal set’s settings (dead zones and electronic force [Brake Force]) can be adjusted via the included software.
This product is compatible with PC (Windows 10/8), as well as both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. (For consoles it is required to be plugged into a Thrustmaster wheelbase)
Compatible with PC (via USB) in Windows 10/8 with all racing wheels on the market. In PC games (using the USB cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 16 bits per pedal. Compatible with the PS4 and Xbox One consoles with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels. In PS4 and Xbox One games (using the RJ12 cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 12 bits per pedal.
The H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system — contactless technology without any potentiometers — ensures an unlimited lifespan and optimal accuracy in racing sessions: up to 16-bit resolution, representing 65,536 values per pedal.
ADJUSTABLE MECHANICAL BRAKEFORCE
The included set of 6 springs allows for a multitude of quick adjustments, allowing you to customize the feel on the brake pedal to your liking.
Adjust the pressure force for the best fit with your racing setup (desk or table, Wheel Stand Pro, GT cockpit, F1 cockpit, etc.).
100% METAL MATERIALS
Mounted on a stable, sturdy structure designed with the most experienced racers in mind, the 100% metal pedal heads, attached to 100% metal pedal arms, ensure a good grip in order to optimize the feeling of control while racing.
UP TO 220 LB / 100 KG OF PRESSURE ON THE LOAD CELL FORCE SENSOR
The brake pedal in the T-LCM Pedals adjusts to your gaming intensity and driving style. You’ll get the perfect amount of braking power according to the force applied on the brake pedal.
The positions of the 3 pedals are adjustable in terms of height, inclination and spacing.
The calibration software also lets you electronically adjust the brake force, along with the dead zones for all 3 pedals.
In PC games (via the USB cable): 16-bit resolution per pedal
In PS4™ games (via the RJ12 cable): 12-bit resolution per pedal
In Xbox One® games (via the RJ12 cable): 12-bit resolution per pedal