- Supported Screens: 4X 21” to 43”
- Boxed Dimensions: 135 cm (L) X 40cm (W) X 24.5cm (H) 14.4inches(L) x 13.3 inches(W) x 7.1 inches(H)
- Product Dimensions: 71cm (L) x 242.5 cm (W) x 200cm (H )28 inches(L) x 95.5 inches(W) x78.74 inches(H)
- Boxed Weight: GW: 33.5kg / NW: 31.3 kg
- Part Number: NLR-E008
- Aluminium extrusions
- Screen mounting hardware
- Next Level Racing® Cable Management Clips
- Next Level Racing® Height Adjustable Feet
- Next Level Racing® Mounting Arms and Brackets
- Next Level Racing® Custom End Caps
- Spirit Level
- 4X VESA plates (• 200x200mm • 100x200mm • 200x100mm • 150x150mm • 100x100mm • 75x75mm)
- Assembly hardware
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
Pagnian is an award winning Australian owned and operated company supplying the widest range of simulation products in Australia.Our team of simulation experts live and breathe simulation and have assisted over +30,000 happy customers Australia wide since 2009.
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Elite quad stand COULD BE BETTER
Thinking this product would be the perfect transition to a triple screen setup as I fell in love the with elite quad stand when it was first shown. Assembly was easy following instructions was pretty straight forward thing went together pretty easily you might need some extra hands. Attaching the screen is where things got bad lining up the screens was a nightmare as there is only one adjustment forward and backwards no tilt and no height adjustment as the arms are locked into place which was a huge disappointment. If I were to rate this out of 10 I would say 6 and that’s been kind.
Really great quad monitor stand!
Easy to put together, very adjustable, very solid. Plenty of spare parts included too. Only negative was when I tried to mount a heavier 27" monitor (a quite old Dell 2707 and they are heavy) on an arm it did sag, no matter how much I tightened the bolts. Wish that it had included a VESA 300 / 400 adapter and also the same ball hex wrenches as with the F-GT Elite, but overall, very happy with this monitor stand.
Sensational bit of kit
With so many possible adjustments, it did take a while to get things mm perfect. Having said that though, very easy to work with and now it’s up, it ain’t going nowhere. And yes, it’s mm Perfect