- Keyboard Plate Dimensions: 51 cm (L) x 21 cm (W) or 20.1 inches (L) x 8.3 inches (W)
- Mouse Plate Dimensions: 24 cm (L) x 20 cm (W) or 9.4 inches (L) x 7.9 inches (W)
- Boxed Dimensions: 85 cm (L) X 34cm (W) X 10cm (H) 33.4inches (L) x 13.4 inches (W) x 3.9 inches (H)
- Product Dimensions: 51 cm (L) x 64cm (W) x 13.5cm (H) 20.1 inches (L) x 25.2 inches (W) x 5.3 inches (H)
- Boxed Weight: GW: 6.1kg / NW: 4.19 kg
- Part Number: NLR-E0010
COMPATIBLE NLR PRODUCTS
- Next Level Racing® F-GT Elite Cockpits
- Next Level Racing® Elite Free Standing Single Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Elite Freestanding Quad Monitor Stand
- Keyboard plate
- Mouse Tray
- Aluminium extrusion
- Laser cut mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
- Assembly Hardware
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
Pagnian is an award winning Australian owned and operated company supplying the widest range of simulation products in Australia.Our team of simulation experts live and breathe simulation and have assisted over +30,000 happy customers Australia wide since 2009.
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Solid and stirdy
Nice only thing is hinge spacing is wrong and brackets bend to the right size to suit spacer. Could be made better here.
Fast delivery great service, awesome product. Just love it
Once again from Pagnian, a quick and seemless transaction from purchase through to delivery.
Great addition to my next level racing sim
Great quality and easy assembly. Thanks for the fast service.
Great add on
Very handy to have the keyboard and mouse close by for easy access Really dig the swing action Bit similar to opening a car door to get out of the rig Thanks NLR and Pagnian