- Supported Height – 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight – 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions – 71 x 55 x 92 cm or 28 x 21.7 x 36 inches
- Boxed Dimensions – 59 x 43 x 96 cm or, 23 x 17 x 37.8 inches
- Product Weight – 13.7kg or 30.2 lbs
- Boxed Weight – 18.7kg or 41.2lbs
- Part Number – NLR-E045
- Next Level Racing® ERS2 Seat
- Dual locking, quick adjustment seat slider
- Assembly Hardware
- Product manual
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Quality matches the price and looks good
Great seat! Excellent value!
Highly recommend! While I have only had it a short time, it appears to be well made and built to last. Most importantly it is comfortable and adds to the sim racing experience.
Next Level ERS2 Elite Reclining Seat
Built well, looks good. Easy to assemble without any fuss. Easy bolt on to my GT ELITE Cockpit. Already put the hours on it and it's holding up great. Can't say a bad word about it. Way more comfortable than my SAAS racing seat. I would say a worthy purchase.
Seat was a great upgrade from original seat on F GT cockpit fitted easily works perfectly.
Next Level Racing ERS2 ELITE Reclining Seat
Very easy to install onto my existing rig. Very comfortable, and stable with reclining adjustments and seat forward/backward adjustments. I am very happy with the purchase.