- Supported Height – 120 – 200 cm or 4ft – 6ft 6 inches
- Supported Max Weight – 130 kg or 287lbs
- Product Dimensions – (GT Position: 176 X 93 X 95cm, 69.2 X 36.6 X 37.4 inches. Folded: 104 X 93 X 30cm, 40.9 X 36.6 X 11.8 inches)
- Product Weight – 14.4kg or 31.7lbs
- Color Box Dimensions 77 X 20.5 X 58cm or 30.3 x 8.07 x 22.8inches
- Boxed Weight – 15.4kg or 33.9lbs
- Part Number – NLR-S021
- Next Level Racing® GT Lite Cockpit frame
- Instructions and tools for quick and easy assembly
- Bolts to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Gear shifter adaptor
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by Next Level Racing products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Great value for the price. Is actually a lot sturdier than the pictures give it credit. Only issue is seat can get really uncomfortable so need a pillow or something soft to sit on.
Good entry level cockpit, it’s not perfect but at this price point, it’s ok. Definitely for newbies who race occasionally, long stints in a race become uncomfortable so keep that in mind.
Very happy with the speed of the delivery and very happy with the cockpit for my basic general use.
Fairly positive experience, my only issue with it is how unstable the gearshift mount seems to be. Every time I change gears the whole mount moves, but other than that it's a solid little rig
I'm 6'5" and 130kg and I have no problems fitting into this seat and driving for many hours. To be honest, it is much better than I expected.