- The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 and PC - Complete collection pack! - Includes Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8 inches and Alcantara), T300 Servo Base and T3PA 3-Pedal Pedal Set;Compatible Devices:Computers, Game console
- Detachable replica wheel of the Ferrari 599XX EVO - 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari; Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel's structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs. for super-responsive force feedback; Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility)
- T3PA 3-pedal pedal set; 100% metal pedals and internal structure; Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal's travel); 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
- Attachment system and built-in screws threads are compatible will all mounts (desks, tables, cockpits, etc.); Thrustmaster ecosystem-ready for optional T3PA PRO pedal set, TH8A shifter and other detachable Thrustmaster wheels
- 599XX EVO detachable wheel
- T300 Servo Base, power cord
- T3PA pedal set,
- attachment system
- user manual including warranty information.
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we offer 24 months warranty on Thrustmaster products, so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
Awesome customer service
Really great thank you
It feels pretty good, great feeling Alcantara on the wheel, an improvement on my old G27 for sure, although it could definitely use a few more buttons, and although I plan to upgrade the pedals they do the job well enough. My problem is with the proprietary T-RJ12 plug. For some reason my example doesn't lock into the socket as it should and so it gradually vibrates out and you suddenly find yourself at the start of a race sitting alone on the grid with no pedal input. Frustrating. The new Thrustmaster firmware and drivers update makes the ffb even better than before so yeah, really happy with the feel of it.
Pagnian are the total package, the range of gear and options with these are guys are awesome, and their pricing in the market is very competitive. The included freight with purchases is also an excellent sale kicker. The unit itself is excellent in construction and gives very solid feedback, this unit is much quieter than the logitech equivalent and does give a much more enjoyable sim experience, playing dirt rally games on PS the added quietness is a pleasure
Outstanding Service and information
One 5 minute phone call and I was given all the information i needed to make a decision. One 10 minute visit to their showroom and I walked out with my new gear T-LCM Pedals. One more 5 minute phone call and I walked out with my Next Level F-GT rig 3 days later. There will be one more phone call for a new rim. ;-) Their service was excellent and the information and the reasoning behind the information made the choices simple. Great staff and after sale service. If they have an item I want i will definitely buy it through the lads and ladies at Pagnian. itsthewolf464 league sim racer