Relentlessly engineered for the perfect driving experience, Driving Force by Logitech G takes the latest racing games to the highest level. You simply haven’t experienced racing simulation if you haven’t grabbed your supercar by the wheel.
FEATURES FOR PLAYSTATION 3 AND PLAYSTATION 4
- Enhance your console experience You will never want to race with a regular controller again after you add Driving Force to your controller selection. G29 game steering wheel is designed for the latest racing games for your PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®3 console. G29 Driving Force also works on your PC using Logitech Gaming Software.
DUAL-MOTOR FORCE FEEDBACK
- Feel every weight shift, and tire slip Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting and more. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects so you can respond with precision.
- Race-ready materials that can handle it all Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. G29 has solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals. The race wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
EASY-ACCESS GAME CONTROLS
- Control right at your fingertips All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift. You maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track. A 24-point selection dial and the +/- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine-tune your driving preferences.
RESPONSIVE FLOOR PEDAL UNIT
- Adjustable for maximum control Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G29 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform. Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
- Playstation®4 or Playstation®3
- Powered USB port
- Windows® 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Powered USB Port
- Internet connection and 150MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
- Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
- Steering wheel
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Software Support (at release): Logitech Gaming Software
- Connection Type: USB
- USB VID_PID: 046D_C24F (PC Mode)
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Indicator Lights (LED): Yes
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)