- 1000 psi Hydraulic Braking System featuring a Geniune Wilwood Master Cylinder
- 3mm thick stainless-steel body construction
- 8mm diameter throttle, clutch, and brake stems
- Magnetic Hall clutch and accelerator sensor
- 8mm thick base plate with multiple mounting options
- 16-bit Resolution Leo Bodnar PCB
- Completely adjustable pedal travel and height
- By using a 16-bit Resolution Leo Bodnar PCB these high-end pedals offer fantastic EMI filtering which is a must if you have a motion platform or large force feedback wheel on your Sim Rig setup.
- Throttle pedal
- Hydraulic Brake pedal
- Clutch pedal
- BJ universal base
- 12 M6 square neck bolts
- 12 nuts M6 blinds
- USB cable
- 2x M6 stainless steel screws for fastening
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we stand by BJR products with a full 12 month warranty so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
I'm a long-time Pagnian customer who took a chance on these, buying them from Europe a while back as nobody seemed to stock them. Looking past the odd brand name these are probably the most serious set of pedals I've ever ripped around a racetrack on. The Hydraulic feature for the brake is in a class of its own. Puts my V3's back into the toy bucket. Just a bit ****** I got them the hard way before these guys stocked them. Best purchase I've made in years, just had to leave a review!