Innovative, versatile design
- Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
- Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- The coil spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and fluid tension
New locking mechanism lets you disable the joystick handle’s rotation, if used in conjunction with a rudder controller (sold separately)
17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- 2 buttons on the base, 4 on the stick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision
Native integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Plug and play: the device is automatically recognized in the game
Compatible with T.A.R.G.E.T software
- Thrustmaster Advanced Programming Graphical EdiTor software: load or create specific mapping presets for each aircraft, to extend or save all of your favorite settings.
Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem compatibility
- Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
- Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
At Pagnian we offer you FREE shipping Australia wide. As you can imagine shipping large and heavy boxes around the country isn’t free however we cover the costs and pay for the shipping costs to your door Australia wide.
At Pagnian we offer 24 months warranty on Thrustmaster products, so you can shop in confidence knowing we have your back. Even if you are out of your warranty period our team of simulation experts will still will assist any problem that you have as much as possible.
It's all you need to get started in MSFS2020 as it includes controls for rudder and throttle but can grow (endlessly) as well.