- Supported Height: 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches.
- Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: Max Dimension(L) 171cm x (W) 112 cm or (H) 123cm /(L) 67.3 inches x W 44.1 inches x H 48.4 inches)
- Box Dimensions: Please refer to the box dimension of the Flight Stand Pro and Flight Seat Pro
- Product Weight: Please refer to the product weight of the Flight Stand Pro and Flight Seat Pro
- Boxed Weight – Please refer to the box weight of the Flight Stand Pro and Flight Seat Pro
Part Number – NLR-S033 + NLR S032- Each unit is purchased separately
- Next Level Racing® Flight Seat Pro
- Next Level Racing® Flight Stand Pro
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Castor Wheels
- Four Point Next Level Racing® Harness
- Seat Sliders
- Next Level Racing® Lumbar Cushion
- Next Level Racing® Stationary Feet
- Buttkicker® Adaptor Mount
- Hardware for assembly with extra hardware for hard mounting peripherals
Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
- Next Level Racing® Motion Plus Platform (Please note the Flight Seat Pro needs to be connected to Flight Stand Pro for Motion compatibility and usage)
- Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 (Please note the Flight Seat Pro needs to be connected to Flight Stand Pro for Motion compatibility and usage)
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Keyboard and Mouse Stand
- Next Level Racing® Elite Free Standing Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Elite Quad Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Floor Mat
I upgraded recently from the GT Ultimate to the Flight Sim Pro. The ability to adjust the rig is amazing. My only regret is that I waited as long as I did after the Flight Sim Pro’s release. I’ve been dealing with the team at Pagnian for a couple of years now and never had an issue.
Well engineered and flexible product
The Flight Simulator Pro is well engineered, and comes with everything you need to assemble. Had a little trouble installing the seat, but succeeded in the end. The Flight Sim Pro is made up of two other products, and if you are assembling the full Sim Pro you should read through all the instructions before starting, to avoid having to dismantle some things you built earlier. Overall very pleased with the product, and Pagnian have been superb for quality of service.